Please submit files in industry standard formats, that are not dependent on the application, fonts or other separate design elements used in creation. We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .JPG and .PDF. All file formats must be flattened, have a resolution of 300dpi and embedded or outlined fonts.
We have provided steps for many different programs to achieve this format. If you have any questions or are unable to supply in this format, please contact us and we will help you.
Located below you will find these sections:
- Files must be at least 300 dpi resolution
- For rich black please use C:50% / M:40% / Y:40% / K:100%
- CMYK Color Mode : If you do not send us CMYK artwork we will convert your files to CMYK and "color shifting" may occur!
- Artwork should not contain any crop marks!
- Keep anything you do not want cutoff at least 0.125" away from all edges
Here is a general example of how to layout a flyer with the appropriate amount of bleed. Please follow these instructions for any size flyer.
ARTWORK MUST HAVE 0.0625" FOR BLEED AND 0.0625" FOR SAFETY ON ALL SIDES.
We can not guarantee any print job cuts without the bleed
Resolution and File Types
- Resolution should be set for 300 dpi and mode to CMYK.
- Save files as "PDF" "JPEG" or "TIFF" with Maximum quality.